The following are questionnaires that you can use to self-test, self-screen, and self-assess for the possibility that you may have a problem with your use of alcohol. Should you decide to use any or all of these to assess yourself to consider whether or not you are abusing or dependent on alcohol, these questionnaires will only be of use to you if you are completely honest with yourself. At the very least, they can help you with your awareness and understanding into the problematic use of alcohol.
Caution: While these self-tests may indicate symptoms of addiction or disorder, they are not in themselves conclusive. It would be wise to consult with a licensed physician (psychiatrist), psychologist, counselor and/or addiction specialist.
- Alcohol Abuse & Dependence
- Drug Abuse & Dependence
- Sexual Addiction Screening Questionnaire
- Love Addiction Questionnaire
- Romance Addiction Questionnaire
- Codependency Self-Test
- Depression Survey (Goldberg Depression Scale)
- Problem Gambling Survey
- Food Addiction Survey
- Spending/Shopping Addiction Survey
- Internet Addiction Self-Test